Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon.
You can cook Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless breasts.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of heaping tbsp sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ranch seasoning.
- It’s of Onion and garlic powders, salt and pepper.
- You need 1-2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s of Bacon bits.
Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. In a sprayed casserole, lay breasts smooth side down. Make a pocket in the center of each piece. I seasoned both sides with salt pepper onion and garlic powder..
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, the sour cream, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, and ranch seasoning. Spread equal amounts in each breast then cover with shredded cheese. Make sure to cover the cream cheese. It acts like a cap..
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes I covered it just to make sure it baked through completely. Bake about 15 minutes longer and done. Top with sour cream and bacon bits..