Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage.
You can cook Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage
- Prepare of ◎Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare of ◎Wiener sausage (or bacon).
- Prepare of ◎Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Corn kernels.
- It’s of Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Soy milk.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of plus Grated cheese (optional).
Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage step by step
- Chop up the Chinese cabbage and Wiener sausages into bite-sizes. Shred the shimeji mushrooms into small bunches. I used parboiled broccoli..
- Heat water, chicken stock and all ◎ ingredients in a covered pot. You only need a modest amount of water since the vegetables will give out lots of water..
- When the moisture has come out of the Chinese cabbage and it has softened, add soy milk, corn and broccoli. Heat the soup making sure it doesn't boil..
- Season with salt and pepper. (Add some grated cheese if you'd like.) Turn off the heat just before it begins to boil, and enjoy. You could also add the broccoli at this point..