Chocolate Oreo brownies!!!.
You can have Chocolate Oreo brownies!!! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Oreo brownies!!!
- Prepare of plain flour.
- It’s of butter unsalted.
- You need of caster sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cocoa powder (sieved).
- You need of x medium eggs.
- You need of Whole packet of Oreo biscuits broken.
Chocolate Oreo brownies!!! step by step
- Pre heat oven… 160c, fan.
- Cut kitchen foil into a square and line a square cake tin. Press foil carefully down even sides, and put to oneside. Also break up oero biscuits! And put to one side..
- Melt butter in a pan, low to medium heat..
- Crack eggs into a large bowl, add sugar and vanilla extract, mix well..
- Pour in melted butter whilst it's very warm. Stir for 1 minute.
- Sieve the cocoa powder and flour, into the egg mixture, stir for 1 minute, getting right down to the bottom of bowl. So there are no streaks in flour. Lastly add broken Oreo pieces and fold in slightly, not too much.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin. And bake on middle shelf, for 35 minutes, checking after 30 minutes carefully.
- Let cool fully. And turn out onto a chopping board and then cut into small squares.