Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos. Shredded cooked chicken is tossed in a spicy blend of hot sauce and blue cheese dressing in this cheesy, crowd-pleasing appetizer. These hearty, dude-pleasing nachos are bursting with flavor. The combination of the crunchy tortilla chips with the spicy buffalo chicken and the cool blue cheese.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos take you to a whole new place, different than what traditional nachos do. With layers upon layers of cheesy, chickeny 😂, tortilla chips, smothered in buffalo and ranch sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles (you can skip that if blue cheese is not your thing). Buffalo Chicken Nachos-cheesy nachos topped with spicy buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and celery! You can cook Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/4-1/2 bottle of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of or more depending on your liking of cooked and peeled shrimp.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Doritos.
- Prepare of Cilantro to garnish if desired.
Josh has declared his Buffalo Chicken Nachos the BEST nachos in the history of nachos, so I think you better try them. They are the perfect game day snack! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Bake, then top with blue cheese, chopped celery and the reserved wing sauce.
Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos step by step
- Sauté chicken breast in lightly oiled pan until cooked fully. I season mine with onion powder salt and pepper and shred when cooled a bit. Add in cooked shrimp with tails removed, add buffalo sauce and cook about 3 minutes until everything is hot.
- Put the chicken and shrimp mixture on top of Doritos or any taco chips and top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro..
- You can add any other topping of your choice but it was amazing as is.
Could this be any more perfect for football season? Add a second thick layer of tortilla chips, top with the remaining buffalo chicken, and drizzle again with queso. Nachos meet buffalo chicken in this spicy recipe. Don't wait for football season to try this one out! Just when you thought that both football and buffalo chicken and nacho everything season was behind us, I thought I would give us all one last hurrah with a mash-up of both buffalo chicken AND.