Mexican Dip Appetizer.
You can have Mexican Dip Appetizer using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Dip Appetizer
- You need 1 can of hot or regular bean dip (9oz).
- You need 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of green chiles (4oz).
- It’s 2 of large avocados.
- It’s 2 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lawrys Seasoning Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of large green onions chopped.
- It’s 1 of 4oz jar chopped pimentos drained.
- It’s 5 of or 6 slices jarred jalapeño peppers chopped.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican four cheese mix.
- It’s 10 of small cherry tomatoes.
Mexican Dip Appetizer instructions
- In a bowl combine bean dip, tomato paste and green chiles..
- Spread in a 12" round pie dish..
- (I rinse out the same bowl and reuse in each step) Now scoop out the meat of the avacado and put in bowl. Smash and add lime juice and Lawrys seasoning salt. Mix well. Spread on bean mixture. **you can use your favorite pre-made guacamole instead if desired**.
- In bowl combine sour cream , mayo and taco seasoning. Spread mixture on avocado layer..
- In bowl mix chopped green onion, pimentos and chopped jalapeño slices. Sprinkle over sour cream mixture..
- Top with shredded cheese. Slice tomatoes in half and add on top of cheese..
- Chill until ready to serve. Use tortilla chips to dip..