Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce. Fried chicken with chocolate sauce will be the only way you want to eat fried chicken after watching this. If you want more of Tasty, check out. Hey guys, do you like fried chicken?
Take small pan, add some lard from the main pan. Toss in grated shallot and garlic cloves into small pan. Then after I fry up my strips, I throw them on top of some pasta with marinara sauce and top with fresh mozzarella and parmesan cheeses to make. You can have Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce
- Prepare 500 of gr chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of cups buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 of tsp black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of tsp cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of tsp garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 of tsp onion powder.
- It’s of Sprinkle of cumin.
- You need of Sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Prepare of to taste salt.
- It’s of Outer coating (breading):.
- It’s 1/2 of cup yellow corn flour.
- It’s of Fried chicken breading mix.
- Prepare of To make the sauce:.
- You need 1 of small diced onion.
- It’s 2 of tbls butter.
- Prepare 1 of tbls dark cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 of cubs dark chocolate.
- You need 1 of tbls ketchup.
- You need 1 of tbls tomato paste.
- You need 1 of tsp balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of tsp pomegranate molasses.
- You need of Pinch cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup water.
- Prepare of to taste Salt.
Make the chocolate sauce while the last batch of churros are frying or just after the last batch is completed because the chocolate sauce will thicken as it cools. These churros look so crispy and delicious! I'll have to try dipping them in chocolate sauce-why haven't I done that before?! Super Crispy Fried Chicken made with buttermilk, chicken, hot sauce, and seasoned flour is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, PERFECT for dinner or to bring to a potluck or picnic!
Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce instructions
- In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and spices. Season the chicken breasts well in advance, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the refrigerator..
- Combine yellow corn flour and Fried chicken breading mix, dip the chicken breasts Until will covered then fry in hot oil or bake in the oven as desired..
- In a skillet on a medium- low heat, melt a cube of butter, add the onion cubes, sprinkle with salt and stir until golden brown..
- Add the sauce, ketchup, spices and cocoa, stir well, then add the water and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Blind the mixture with immersion blender until having a smooth sauce, for best results filter it..
- Once again, Bring the sauce to medium heat and add the pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, chocolate cubes and butter cubes, stir for about 5 min on the heat until smooth and shiny..
- Serve crispy chicken breasts with hot chocolate sauce and garnish with sesame and green onions..
We love homemade comfort food, and sometimes a fried dish just hits the spot like these Fried Cheese Curds. I had my crispy fried chicken with some homemade KFC gravy and rice. The kids love their fried chicken with mashed potato. I always go to your site for various recipes. This question is about your stir fry recipe.